Thursday, July 15, 2010

Housewarming

On Saturday, July 10th we had a grand welcoming for our friends and family into our home. Many of the Becker Clan and several friends came to drink punch, eat cookies and other sweets, and check out our new pad and crazy art work from all over the world. It was a great time!a view from our back porch into the grass seed field, to be cut and harvested within a few days a view of the south and west side of the house, with our reliable Subaru parked by the garage a view of the back alley way the dining room, kitchen island, and living room the living room and kitchen the master bedroom, decorated with Amish cherry bed frame and nightstands and Turkish carpets the master bathroom the loft, library, sitting room just some of the goodies consumed and guests we had the Becker Clan- Aunt Julie, Aunt Sandi, Grandma, and Daddy me and the best husband in the world (man of the house) my sister, daddy, and me the cutest niece and nephew in the world me and my good friend Jessica My Dad and Stepmom Debbie on their way home, on the 1979 Harley Davidson

No comments:

Post a Comment